Details of Contest
- The contest will start on 3rd July 2019 to 1 August 11.59.59 P.M
- Answer all questions correctly in order to enter into the lucky draw.
- The result will be announced on 30th September 2019.
- 1 winners selected from amazon Cricket Quiz lucky draw. Prize is Bose headphones.
- Chance of winning depends on the number of correct entries on the lucky draw.
- Answer questions slow and steady. Don’t google while participating because amazon will track you and your entry will be rejected.
Amazon Cricket Quiz Answers
Question 1 : In the context of cricket, what does LBW stand for?
- Line by wicket
- Line bypassing wicket
- Leg before wicket
- Lethargy before wicket
Ans :- Leg before wicket
Question 2 : As per the laws of cricket, when can a ‘lost ball’ be called?
- When there are more than 6 wide balls in an over
- When the ball cannot be recovered without outside assistance
- When the ball touches a bird in the sky
- When the ball bounces off of cricketing gear kept on the field by the bowling side
Ans :- When the ball cannot be recovered without outside assistance
Question 3 : The Indian cricket team played its first T20 International match in 2006. Who was the India team captain?
- Virat Kohli
- Sachin Tendulkar
- MS Dhoni
- Virender Sehwag
Ans :- Virender Sehwag
Question 4 : There’s a complicated method for determining the winner if a match is stopped by rain. What is it called?
- Nelson algorithm
- Duckworth–Lewis–Stern method
- Antoine-Laurent method
- Bradman equation
Ans :- Duckworth–Lewis–Stern method
Question 5 : Which of these is NOT a field position in cricket?
- Cow corner
- Deep extra cover
- Short put
- Third man
Ans :- Short put