Details of Contest
- The contest will start on 30th May 2019 to 30th June 11.59.59 P.M
- Answer all questions correctly in order to enter into the lucky draw.
- The result will be announced on 30th July 2019.
- 5 winners selected from amazon Cricket Quiz lucky draw. Prize is ₹15000.
- Chance of winning depends on the number of correct entries on the lucky draw.
- Answer questions slow and steady. Don’t google while participating because amazon will track you and your entry will be rejected.
Amazon Cricket Quiz Answers
Question 1 : The 2019 ICC Cricket World Cup is being played in which country?
- England (UK)
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
Ans : England (UK)
Question 2 : In cricket, what does the term Skipper refer to?
- The youngest team member
- The team captain
- The opening batsmen
- The wicket keeper
Ans :- The team captain
Question 3 : India is the only country in the world to win 60, 50 and 20-over World Cups.
Ans :- True
Question 4 : In a full, uninterrupted T20 match, each bowler may bowl a maximum of __ overs per innings?
Ans :- 4
Question 5 : Which of these is NOT a method of dismissal of a batsman in cricket?
- Obstructing the field
- Hit the ball twice
Ans :- Winking