Details of Contest
- The contest will start on 24th November 2019 to 30th November 2019 11.59.59 P.M
- Answer all questions correctly in order to enter into the lucky draw.
- The result will be announced on 30th December 2019.
- 5 winners selected from Amazon Green Earth Quiz lucky draw. Prize is ₹20000.
- Chance of winning depends on the number of correct entries on the lucky draw.
- Answer 5 questions slow and steady. Don’t google while participating because amazon will track you and your entry will be rejected.
Amazon Green Earth Quiz Answers
Question 1 : Where does the majority of plastic waste end up?
- Burned for energy
Ans :- Oceans
Question 2 : By when has Amazon India committed to eliminate single use plastic from all their packaging?
Ans :- 2020
Question 3 : How many million tons of plastic are dumped in our oceans every year?
- 8 Million Tons
- 50 Million Tons
- 20 Million Tons
- 1 Million Tons
Ans :- 8 Million Tons
Question 4 : Amazon India has taken major efforts in reducing the use of single use plastic. Currently what percentage of the packaging in Amazon India Fulfillment Centers is single use plastic?
Ans :- 7%
Question 5 : Amazon has a vision to make all Amazon shipments net zero carbon, with 50% of all shipments net zero carbon by 2030. What is the name given to this initiative?
- Zero Plastic
- Green Amazon
- Shipment Zero
- Plastic free Amazon
Ans :- Shipment Zero