Details of Contest
- The contest will start on 10th June 2019 to 1st July 11.59.59 P.M
- Answer all questions correctly in order to enter into the lucky draw.
- The result will be announced on 30th July 2019.
- 25 winners selected from amazon June Quiz lucky draw. Prize is ₹5000.
- Chance of winning depends on the number of correct entries on the lucky draw.
- Answer questions slow and steady. Don’t google while participating because amazon will track you and your entry will be rejected.
Amazon June Quiz Answers
Question 1 : The 2019 ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup will go on through June-July 2019. How many qualifying teams are competing for the cup in this tournament?
Ans : 10
Question 2 : The month of June gets its name from the Roman goddess ‘Juno’. According to Roman mythology, she was the goddess of __. Fill in the blanks.
Ans :- Marriage
Question 3 : Summer Solstice occurs in the Northern Hemisphere each year between June 20-22 across different countries. What is special about this day?
- Coldest day of the year
- Shortest day of the year
- Longest day of the year
- Day with maximum wind-speed
Ans :- Longest day of the year
Question 4 : The World Music Day is celebrated each year on which day in June?
- 30th June
- 21st June
- 14th June
- 1st June
Ans :- 21st June
Question 5 : The English novelist, George Orwell known for classics such as ‘Animal farm’, ‘Nineteen Eighty-Four’, etc. was born on 25th June 1903 in __.
- Santiago, Chile
- London, England
- Motihari, India
- Istanbul, Turkey
Ans :- Motihari, India