Details of Contest
- The contest will start on 02 February 2020 to 08 February 2020 11.59.59 P.M
- Answer all questions correctly in order to enter into the lucky draw.
- The result will be announced on 29 February 2020 .
- 4 winners selected from Amazon Karigar Quiz lucky draw. Prize is ₹25000.
- Chance of winning depends on the number of correct entries on the lucky draw.
- Answer 5 questions slow and steady. Don’t google while participating because amazon will track you and your entry will be rejected.
Question 1 : _ is a program run by Amazon to give prominence to India’s rich handicrafts heritage. Featuring over 50,000+ products, including unique Art & Crafts from 20 states in India, it enables weavers and artisans to showcase ‘Made in India’ products to customers.
- Blue Origin
Ans :- Karigar
Question 2 : The logo of Amazon Karigar, with lines coming together to showcase India’s diverse and rich culture, resembles which of these?
Ans :- Thumbprint
Question 3 : National Handloom Day, on the eve of which, Amazon Karigar was launched, falls on the 7th day of which month?
Ans :- August
Question 4 : The name of which dyeing technique used to pattern textiles, prominent in South India, is derived from a Malay word meaning to ‘tie’?
Ans :- Ikat
Question 5 : Which of these iconic handloom styles or products is also the name of a song composed by Amit Trivedi for ‘Fitoor’?
Ans :- Pashmina