Details of Contest
- The contest will start on 26 January 2020 to 26 February 2020 11.59.59 P.M
- Answer all questions correctly in order to enter into the lucky draw.
- The result will be announced on 28th February 2020.
- 4 winners selected from Amazon Republic Day Edition Quiz lucky draw. Prize is ₹26,000.
- Chance of winning depends on the number of correct entries on the lucky draw.
- Answer 5 questions slow and steady. Don’t google while participating because amazon will track you and your entry will be rejected.
Amazon Republic Day Edition Quiz Answers
Question 1 : In 1930 on 26th January, a famous resolution was taken. 20 years later it completely came to fruition. What was this resolution?
- Quit India
- Purna Swaraj
- Civil Disobedience
- Non Co-operation
Ans :- Purna Swaraj
Question 2 : Which present day venue hosted the first ever Republic Day parade in 1950? (Hint: It was earlier known as the Irwin Amphitheater.)
- Ramleela Maidan
- Red Fort
- Connaught Place
- Major Dhyan Chand National Stadium
Ans :- Major Dhyan Chand National Stadium
Question 3 : In the 2018 Republic Day parade, 10 heads of state belonging to a certain ‘Association’ attended the ceremony as chief guests. Which association was this?
Ans :- ASEAN
Question 4 : Captain Tanya Shergill, the first woman Republic Day parade adjutant, would be leading which contingent?
- Delhi Police
- Corps of Signals
- Assam Rifles
Ans :- Corps of Signals
Question 5 : Who was the first president to hoist the flag on 26th January 1950?
- A.P.J Abdul Kalam
- Dr. Rajendra Prasad
- Jawaharlal Nehru
- BR Ambedkar
Ans :- Dr. Rajendra Prasad