Details of Contest
- The contest will start on 8 June 2020 to 29 June 2020 11.59.59 P.M
- Answer all questions correctly in order to enter into the lucky draw.
- The result will be announced on 15th July 2020 .
- 20 winners selected from Amazon The June Quiz. Prize is Rs. 5,000.
- Chance of winning depends on the number of correct entries on the lucky draw.
- Answer 5 questions slow and steady. Don’t google while participating because amazon will track you and your entry will be rejected.
Amazon The June Quiz Answers
Question 1 : On June 6, 1674, who was coronated at the Raigad Fort and was given the title of ‘Chhatrapati’?
- Sadashivrao Bhau
- Peshwa Baji Rao I
- Nana Saheb
Ans :- Shivaji
Question 2 : In June 2014, which of these states was split to create the 29th state in India?
- Uttar Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
- Andhra Pradesh
Ans :- Andhra Pradesh
Question 3 : On 25th June, 1983 India beat West Indies to win their first ever World Cup. Who was the West Indies captain in that match?
- Viv Richards
- Clive Lloyd
- Andy Roberts
- Gordon Greenidge
Ans :- Clive Lloyd
Question 4 : On June 21, 2018 1,00,984 participants set what Guinness World Record at Kota?
- World’s largest lottery
- World’s largest military drill
- World’s largest Yoga lesson
- World’s largest blood donation camp
Ans :- World's largest Yoga lesson
Question 5 : Which famous writer, winner of the ‘Best of the Booker’ award was born on June 19, 1947?
- VS Naipaul
- Amitav Ghosh
- Gunter Grass
- Salman Rushdie
Ans :- Salman Rushdie