Details of Contest
- The contest will start on 7th April 2020 to 14 April 2020 11.59.59 P.M
- Answer all questions correctly in order to enter into the lucky draw.
- The result will be announced on 30 May 2020 .
- 6 winners selected from Amazon World Health Day Quiz. Prize is Rs. 15,000.
- Chance of winning depends on the number of correct entries on the lucky draw.
- Answer 5 questions slow and steady. Don’t google while
Amazon World Health Day Quiz Answers
Question 1 : In which country is the World Health Organization headquartered?
Ans :- Switzerland
Question 2 : Which of these animals is featured on the flag of the World Health Organization?
Ans :- Snake
Question 3 : An initiative known as UHC formed the theme for the World Health Day in 2019, what does UHC stand for?
- United Health Centre
- Uniform Health Care
- Universal Health Coverage
- United Health Care
Ans :- Universal Health Coverage
Question 4 : Jonas Salk is renowned for developing one of the first vaccines for which disease?
- Swine Flu
Ans :- Polio
Question 5 : Meer Foundation which has tied up with Ek Saath to provide daily food requirements to 5500+ families for a month is run by which actor?
- Aamir Khan
- Shahrukh Khan
- Salman Khan
- Saif Ali Khan
Ans :- Shahrukh Khan
Question 6 : In 1944, two physicians Dr. Townley Paton and Dr. John MacLean in New York, set up the world’s first ‘bank’ for what?
Ans :- Eyes