Details of Contest
- The contest will start on 16th June 2020 to 30 June 2020 11.59.59 P.M
- Answer all questions correctly in order to enter into the lucky draw.
- The result will be announced on 15th July 2020 .
- 10 winners selected from Amazon World Music Day Quiz. Prize is Rs. 5,000.
- Chance of winning depends on the number of correct entries on the lucky draw.
- Answer 5 questions slow and steady. Don’t google while participating because amazon will track you and your entry will be rejected.
Amazon World Music Day Quiz Answers
Question 1 : For the first time in 75 years, world leaders would not travel for the United Nations General Assembly session scheduled in which city?
- Winter Solstice
- Summer Solstice
- New Year’s Day
Ans :- Summer Solstice
Question 2 : Which famous actor born on June 22nd, known for playing negative roles featured in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom?
- Menton Lemon Festival
- Berck Sur Mer Kite Festival
- Chorégies d’Orange
- Fete de la Musique
Ans :- Fete de la Musique
Question 3 : Titan is a satellite in the solar system which is known to be drifting away from its host planet. Which is its host planet?
Ans :- Live
Question 4 : Gairsain has recently been appointed the summer capital of which Indian state?
Ans :- Clarinet
Question 5 : The English Premier League is scheduled to restart on June 17th. Which two teams would be playing in the first fixture since resumption?
Ans :- Harmonium